Monday, May 18, 2009

New Faculty!

I wouldn't be surprised if we already sent you this in another email, but check out the newbies: Young scholars fill YDS positions*. I want to read all of Clarence Hardy III's and Tisa Wegner's books. (Not that I don't find Asian Christianity fascinating, it's just that I attended Chloe Faith Starr's lecture when she was being interviewed, and I feel like I have a grip on what she's about. Also, I have a not-so-secret crush on the American Southwest.)

New faculty have their own little orientation, but we hope they'll be joining us for some BTFO events. Just remember not to be too smug when you know where things are and they don't. We'll be doing tours of SDQ on Monday evening just so you know where the RSV room is.

-Kate

*No, it's not just you. That does sound like a "That's what she said" moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment