Saturday, July 25, 2009

And if we're talking about registering for classes ...

One more quick FYI:


Online Course Information is open to look at fall classes! (Note: Div School courses are under "religion", NOT "religious studies.")

Please don't ask me how to log into OCI. I'm a Millenial; I didn't read the manual. I think at this point you can only look at where/when things are happening -- registration is for later. Lisa H. will walk us through registering for a class during her session at BTFO.

Please remember this about all course information at this point:


IT.

IS.

NOT.

FINAL.

For real, it's Saturday! I'm going to the beach!

-Kate

ETA: Lisa reminds me that it's easy to get to the Online Course Listings through Student Information Systems (SIS). Head here, and click on the OCI link at the left. No, you still can't register for classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment