Thursday, August 27, 2009

Marquand Chapel Choir Open Rehearsal Today



Hello everyone!

This is Colin Britt, a second year conducting student at the ISM. As the new director of the Marquand Chapel Choir, I'd like to invite you to come sing with us this week at the Chapel Choir's open rehearsal and at the Before the Fall Orientation Communion. If you are interested in singing with us this year, this service will be the perfect opportunity to "test the waters" and see what the year will be like. I believe that you will find our chorus to be an open, welcoming one with kind people and a fulfilling musical/spiritual experience.

Here's the plan:
*Open Rehearsal on Thursday afternoon (8/27) from 4:15-5pm, Marquand Chapel.
*BTFO Communion Service on Friday morning (8/28), with a short rehearsal beforehand at 10am, Marquand Chapel.

Please feel free to email me with any questions. I'm very excited to begin this year together, and I hope to see you later this week!

All my best,

Colin Britt
MM '10 Choral Conducting
colinDOTbrittATyale.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment